Friday, May 05, 2006

Revolve Magazine

Good news! There is a new GLBT publication in town and on the web. It's called Revolve Magazine and its goal is to provide a completely environmentally friendly publication to the GLBT community. I was asked to contribute to the magazine by a long time customer at my forever job-The Coffee Table. The first issue deals with music, so I was asked to write specifically about that topic. I intended to write about podcasting, but decided instead to offer my blog as an ongoing column for the magazine.

So, I am adding a link to the magazine on my blog page and encourage folks to check it out. Hopefully Revolve readers will find my wacky, political, rambling rants of interest. Remember, the blogosphere is interactive, so please post comments at your leisure. Enjoy!

No comments: